Re: [Question #150801]: BucketAlreadyOwnedByYou

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
What version of Boto are you using?  It should be at least 0.9d.  My
suspicion is that yours is a lot newer.

Also, what version of duplicity.?  You can find out with 'duplicity
--version'.

Needless to say, this is a new error.  I'm going to need some help
answering it.

...Ken