[Question #159977]: Can incomplete backups be restored from?

New question #159977 on Duplicity:

If I backup a large set of files, and the backup operation is aborted before it completes, can I restore files from the parts of the backup that did complete?  I suppose this would be a kind of worst-case scenario, but I could see it happening if a user backed up his entire home directory over a slow connection and it just never quite completed.