Re: [Question #159977]: Can incomplete backups be restored from?

Incomplete backups would be missing two files that are only output at the
end of the run, the manifest file, and the signatures file.  It would not be
possible to use duplicity in its current form to restore an incomplete
backup, however, the sigtar files could be restored with a great deal of
manual work and some scripting if you trusted that they were not corrupt.

As to missing answers, yes, we do miss some.  The normal venue is the
discussion list that everyone monitors.

...Ken

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Thijs <question159977@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx