Re: [Question #159977]: Can incomplete backups be restored from?

Poiuyt7 posted a new comment:
I'm in the same situation... backup was incomplete and manifest file/signature file are missing :(
I can only restore some small files manually using gpg duplicity-full.20120119T234055Z.vol1.difftar.gpg and then opening difftar file by some archive manager. Unfortunately large files are splitted into parts.
Is there any way to combine them? It's very important for me. :(