Re: [Question #163372]: Incremental detecting old files as new?

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:50 PM, virtual joe <
question163372@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Question #163372 on Duplicity changed:
>
> virtual joe gave more information on the question:
> I read online some other complaining specifically about version 0.6 and
> diff tar sizes being too big, so perhaps could be a bug?
>
> rdiff-backup runs on the same system daily without problems... (1.2.8 i
> think)

The complaint/bug was about sigtar files being 'too big', they don't get
split the same way difftar files do.  It's in the works to fix it, but other
than IMAP and some ancient systems that don't support large file sizes, >
2GB, it's not a show stopper.

What command line did you use to make the full backup?

What command line are you using for the incremental backup?

...Ken