Re: [Question #163372]: Incremental detecting old files as new?

virtual joe is still having a problem:
Ok, thanks I will kill -9 it and then I plan to delete all the
duplicity-inc* and re-attempt since its at 44GB diffs and growing
still...

This time I will add --exclude /home/dupeuser/.cache      (which was
7GB) and was not excluded until now, although tmp where duplicity seems
to create temp files was excluded.)

Anything else I can add, flags/args to help perhaps diagnose the
problem? should I increase verbosity from 5 to something else?

I really hope I can get it to work, hopefully the number of files is not
an issue right? (ie 4.3Million according to full dupe stats..) tx

FYI, the SOURCE FILESYSTEM is REISERFS  and the TARGET filesystem is
EXT4  could that be it?