Re: [Question #163116]: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch when trying to verify/restore

Rodrigo Alvarez is still having a problem:
Thanks for your replies, and I apologize for the log dump: some forums
allow attaching and without the specifics the question would have been
noise.

Anyway: I use a export passphrase to set my password, not a key to
encrypt my volumes.    GPG has no problem decrypting the first few (5)
volumes when I trigger it manually.

I'll try disabling the restore_check_hash and running the
verify/restore.   How do I disable this?  I've skimmed through the man
duplicity and did not see an option for disabling this check.  Is this
in some config file?