Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity

You should probably check for a plausible size as well. We had a report that some volume had zero sizes. see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/duplicity-talk/2011-08/msg00013.html

Maybe it'd make sense to list/check directly after every volume is finished with the backend, as long as the temporary file/meta data is still there to compare sizes?

ede/duply.net

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933/+merge/72607
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity.