Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/tarfile into lp:duplicity

Does this solve
https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/690549
?

Or is the patch there invalid, because tarfile.py does not support such big values?

ede

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/tarfile/+merge/72422
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/tarfile into lp:duplicity.