Volume checking

I have a branch here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/check-volumes/+merge/72826

It's a work in progress, but has code for gio and local backends.
Since Ken wasn't big on specifying which bits you want, I didn't put
that in.

But I did put in support for backends specifying info in either list
or one-off form, depending on whether they provide _query_file_info or
_query_list_info.  The API to the rest of duplicity always looks like
it accepts and returns lists.

I also added a new debugging argument --skip-volume to help test what
happens if an upload silently fails to go through for some reason.
And a new test that uses it.

Thoughts?  Edso, could you try adding ftp or ssh support and see if it
makes sense?

-mt

Follow ups