Re: Volume checking

I thought I was pretty clear, all we need is file size in order to match
what we expect to find.

Last modified would be a good addition, but I'm we don't track that on our
side.  Even so, it could be misleading if the server's time is off.  It
would probably be only useful in context with the last modified values of
the other files on that particular server.

...Ken