Re: [Merge] lp:~duplicity-team/duplicity/check-volumes into lp:duplicity

1	=== modified file 'duplicity-bin'
8	- def put(tdp, dest_filename):
9	+ def validate_block(tdp, dest_filename):
16	+ if size != tdp.getsize():
17	+ code_extra = "%s %d %d" % (util.escape(dest_filename), tdp.getsize(), size)
18	+ log.FatalError(_("File %s was corrupted during upload.") % dest_filename,
19	+ log.ErrorCode.volume_wrong_size, code_extra)

if we can't get a file size, we cannot assume that the file is corrupted, probably the backend only does not support it.

i am busy the next few days but will have a look at sftp/ftp implementations next week .. ede/duply.net

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/check-volumes/+merge/72826
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:~duplicity-team/duplicity/check-volumes.