[Question #173724]: file not found in archive from full backup

New question #173724 on Duplicity:

I am attempting to restore a single file from a full backup done with Duplicity 6.08b to an external hard drive. My computer runs Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid lynx) 64 bit. There are 429 30MB volumes. On the advice of a mail list I increased the number of open files ( ulimit )to 4096 files from 1024.
This did not solve the problem. I have tried unsuccessfully to restore other files which are seen in the list produced by 'list current files' option.
I don't fully understand the log file (verbose = 9) - all 'seems' OK except for this message:
DEBUG 1
. File duplicity-full.20110120T092445Z.vol133.difftar.gpg is not part of a known set; creating new set   followed by

many messages like so:
DEBUG 1
. File duplicity-full.20110120T092445Z.vol213.difftar.gpg is part of known set

DEBUG 1
. File duplicity-full.20110120T092445Z.vol423.difftar.gpg is part of known set   ... and so on

Then: ERROR 19
. MyDir/myfileDec.pdf not found in archive, no files restored.

My preference is to do a full restore, but I will settle for 1 file at a time. If someone wants to see the log file I can send it. I just need to know where.

I sure hope someone can help me resolve this.  Thanks   --brian