Re: [Question #173724]: file not found in archive from full backup

The messages you've shown are completely normal.

The restore is done in tar syntax, which can be confusing,  You need to
specify the full relative path of the file from the start of the backup, so,
if you had started your backup at:

/home/

and the file was in:

/home/user/foo