Re: Answer Contact

On 2 November 2011 13:51,  <edgar.soldin@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02.11.2011 18:18, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
>> How could we get the Answer Contact to be the mailing list?  If so, then that would be better.

I'll create a ~duplicity-talk team owned by ~duplicity-team, set its
contact address to duplicity-talk@xxxxxxxxxx, and switch the Answer
Contact.

> better no new list. it's not like the talk list is flooded already. i sometimes even doubt the need for the team list because of the sparsity of team messages ;)

I like it for coordinating details like the recent testing thread and
for watching code reviews.  I don't mind low traffic lists, especially
if you know that when there is traffic, it will be important..

-mt