Re: [Question #193846]: These backup times seem very excessive

Kai-Alexander Ude proposed the following answer:
Hi ede!

Thank you very much for that very quick response.
I put your script to /usr/local/bin and changed the paths to my env.

After that I ran duply --version and all I get back:
duply version 1.5.5.5
(http://duply.net)
Using installed duplicity version 0.6.18, python 2.6.6, gpg 1.4.10 (Home: ~/.gnupg), awk 'mawk 1.3.3 Nov 1996, Copyright (C) Michael D. Brennan'.

I hope with your wrapper everything will work easily.
I will try to get the backup process running this eve ...

I'll keep you informed!