Re: [Question #212772]: incremental adding unchanged files

Keith Cornwell gave more information on the question:
Oops.
duplicity 0.6.19
Python 2.7.3
ubuntu server 12.04

With --dry-run it has no problem. I tried it with -v9 and again with
-v4. As long as --dry-run is there it tries to only back up a few files
that have changed. If I remove --dry-run it adds 1000s of files that
haven't changed.

It's only on this large backup that this problem occurs. I have 3
smaller backups (~7GB)  that have no problems. 2 to the same external
drive and one to S3.

Keith