Re: [Question #221369]: unable to restore or verify

On 09.02.2013 09:55, Daniel Beck wrote:
> Question #221369 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Daniel Beck gave more information on the question:
> Hey,
>
> here's another log, trying to backup on webdav like this:

[SNIP]

> Can u guys help me with that??? i think it's better to try, getting it
> done strict via webdav instead of mounting it local and backup up then,

correct

> the errors above (to me) seem to implicate upload errors, right?

actually no, the first listing already fails because of a timeout.
probably the webserver takes it's time to answer.

first try to raise --num-retries .. maybe 1und1 is simply very slow and
you need to retry more often.

secondly.. next time please attach (zipped) the _full_ max verbose '-v9'
output but obfuscate _all_ private data, especially the webdav auth data
(which you just sent hashed over the list, you should change your
password now, just to be sure).

.ede/duply.net