Re: [Question #175163]: What diagnostics are provided by Duplicity?

Otto Kekäläinen posted a new comment:
Hello,

Besides error logging, I am as an administrator also interested in
knowing that everything was OK in the last run.  I'll play around with
the --log-file and --log-fd options.

Another related thing: I'd like to get the log information at the backup
target, not source.

Compare to rdiff-backup: in the target directory, there is a
subdirectory "rdiff-backup" that contains a few log files. Is is
possible to write a log file to the target dir in Duplicity at the
moment somehow?