[Question #229336]: module object has no attribute pydevd

New question #229336 on Duplicity:

I am getting an error and searching here and on google I cannot find a solution.

I am trying to follow this guide I found online for s3 backup with duplicity.
http://thomassileo.com/blog/2012/07/19/ubuntu-slash-debian-encrypted-incremental-backups-with-duplicity-on-amazon-s3/

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 1403, in <module>
    with_tempdir(main)
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 1396, in with_tempdir
    fn()
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 1251, in main
    if globals.pydevd:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'pydevd'