Re: [Question #235468]: Can't backup into a directory

Tim Chi posted a new comment:
Oh, ok I'm starting to get it now. That was helpful, thank you.

So when I tried:

duplicity full /local_source scp://user@host --ssh-askpass

It would work perfectly.

But when I try to put the backup files in a directory at the target
location:

duplicity full /local_source scp://user@host/target_directory --ssh-
askpass

then i would get:

sftp put of /tmp/duplicity-mey8tl-tempdir/mktemp-QxcZ8n-2 (as duplicity-full.20130911T170112Z.vol1.difftar.gpg) failed: [Errno 13] Permission denied (Try 1 of 5) Will retry in 10 seconds.
^CRemoving still remembered temporary file /tmp/duplicity-mey8tl-tempdir/mktemp-QxcZ8n-2
Removing still remembered temporary file /tmp/duplicity-mey8tl-tempdir/mkstemp-krf3S9-1

Can I not backup files in a specific directory at the target location?