Re: Next release

On 23.01.2014 19:34, Michael Terry wrote:
> There is a separate but related patch in 0.6.23 that makes the bug less severe by letting the user restore the rest of the files that aren't affected (rather than aborting restore entirely):
> https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/catch-seq-copy-error/+merge/186106 <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Emterry/duplicity/catch-seq-copy-error/+merge/186106>

i see.. well done.
dangerous though! the error, it is an error if a file cannot be restored, should be collected and mentioned in the end with something like "some files could not be restored properly, check log".

also we should end with an error exit code because of that of cause.

..ede

PS: Mike, i admire your understanding of the whole duplicity infrastructure! looks like brain surgery to me most of the time...