Re: Code Coverage

Not sure I like the idea of a mock backend.  I'm thinking more along the
lines of a duplicity API doc for backends that handles get, put, list, del,
etc., where our wrapper would handle any retries so that those would be the
primitives, not the full implementation.  We'd then have a way to put out a
series of test cases for a new backend that would test separately from
duplicity.