Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification into lp:duplicity

Hmmm, this is getting complicated, but I see your points.

We can test against 2.4 and 2.5 using the answers here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/125342/how-can-i-install-python-2-6-on-12-04(the
deadsnakes repositories, love the name).  So, if we wanted, we could
move the modernizations over to 0.7 and fix 0.6.24 to work on older
Pythons.

That seems like a cleaner and more rational break to me.  Thoughts?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification/+merge/216764
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification into lp:duplicity.