Re: [Question #248210]: Fatal Error & Question

any reason not to use http://duply.net ?

> Fatal Error: Unable to start incremental backup.  Old signatures not found and incremental specified
>
> BUT everything is fine, the backup is created incrementally and the logs seem to be fine:

where does it say that, obviously not in your duplicity output

> http://pastebin.com/p5e4Drim

don't post -v9 logs or obfuscate anything wrt auth. change you
passphrase now. agn ;)

> So my questions:
>
> a) Why do I get the error in SSH?

don't see no error.. post complete output with error

> b) Where exactly is the point in running this let's say once a week, if for instance I loose a file and I notice that too late? Once the backup is ran the file is also missing in the backup right?

but you hopefully have a backup from before when it was still there. see
manpage time option '-t'