Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0 into lp:duplicity

On 11.05.2014 08:01, Michael Terry wrote:
> +        # Python < 2.6.5 still examine urlparse.uses_netlock when parsing urls,
> +        # so stuff our custom list in there before we parse.
> +        urlparse.uses_netloc = uses_netloc
> +

maybe it'd be more compatible for future pythons to manually parse of the scheme:// of our urls and only deliver a scheme-less url to urlparse like //host:port/path .

seems to work without fiddling with urlparse internals.

..ede

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0/+merge/219113
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0 into lp:duplicity.