Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0 into lp:duplicity

I have to agree with edso on that.  Reduces the number of kludges we have
to maintain.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0/+merge/219113
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0 into lp:duplicity.