Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0 into lp:duplicity

We'll get this in for now, then discuss how best to simplify urlparse
handling.  I'm not convinced, yet, that removal of our urlparse module was
needed.  Having that in place guaranteed more stability, like pexpect.  But
then we get into the downstream packagers that remove anything that might
be a duplicate, so it's all tradeoffs.

For now, it fixes the problem.  We can always back it out.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0/+merge/219113
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/py2.6.0 into lp:duplicity.