Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

well done. yeah it's a shot in the dark and the error was on MacOSX ;(
but worth a shot.

when retrying try to account for your long path names in some way.

another idea: try your original dataset again, but with a different
volumesize this time. maybe the bug lurks there?

..ede/duply.net