Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

Rodrigo Alvarez is still having a problem:
Hi Edso,

Longer test with ~1 million files and long path names did not re-add any
files; logs (~24MB) at
http://sira/duckdns.org/temp/duplicity_test_2014_05_11.tar.gz

I'm trying your suggestion of using default volume sizes on the original
set, and while we are at it, I'm disabling encryption.

+R