Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

Rodrigo Alvarez is still having a problem:
Hi Edso,

The test was already a few hours in by the time I saw your message about
changing one parameter so I let it continue.  Even using default volume
sizes and no encryption the test behaved qualitatively the same: First
backup pass added ~500GB, verify succeeded, 2nd backup pass started
adding exactly the same files.  The only difference was that the 2nd
backup pass crashed with error 30.   Logs at
http://sira.duckdns.org/temp/duplicity_logs_photos_bakup_2014_05_11.tar.gz

Looking at file permissions I noticed some files have sticky bit set,
which is not that common.  Do you think this could have anything to do
with this?  Any other thoughts?

Best,

+R