Re: [Question #248646]: Problem with Deja Dub Data Recovery

On 01.06.2014 13:36, Felix Griewald wrote:
> Question #248646 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Felix Griewald proposed the following answer:
> Hi edso,
> maybe it's a hardware/network problem in my case.
> But I have another question: How can I verify my backups?

check the manpage
 http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html

http://askubuntu.com/questions/99739/how-can-i-test-the-integrity-of-a-backup-made-with-backup-deja-dup
suggests that Deja Dup does that automatically. not sure though, don't use it.

..ede