Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/webdav-fixes into lp:duplicity

On 15.06.2014 22:26, Michael Terry wrote:
> 2) Some odd issues from stale responses/data.  We have a couple places in webdavbackend.py where we close the connection before making a request because of this problem.  But I've changed it to do it every time, more reliably, by putting a _close() call inside the request() method.
>
> With this, the webdav backend seems fine to me.

sure you can do that. but it seems to me that the original author had a web background and didn't do it on purpose to reuse the already setup connection for performance reasons.

i would bet that now every request needs to be re-authenticated now. not sure that's a good idea.

..ede

PS: i wonder why the backend suddenly needs this other way to write the request data. any clue?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/webdav-fixes/+merge/223183
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/webdav-fixes into lp:duplicity.