Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/webdav-fixes into lp:duplicity

OK, playing around with it, I couldn't make anything besides the close-every-request thing work.  Try the following command:

./testing/manual/backendtest 'webdavs://demo:demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/demo/duplicity-testing'

This fails in a few places for me without the close behavior in this tree.  I'm sure there's a more elegant fix, but I haven't found it yet.  Any ideas?  Do you see the same bugs I do with the command?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/webdav-fixes/+merge/223183
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/webdav-fixes into lp:duplicity.