[Question #251714]: Mega backend don't works

New question #251714 on Duplicity:

Hi, tnx for this, duplicity is really good. Actually I've some problem with the mega backend, most of time don't works, I tried the ckornack module and the richardas one but with no luck.
If you check the
https://github.com/richardasaurus/mega.py
You can see that the module is now deprecated, and richard foward to
https://github.com/meganz/sdk2

Duplicity can works with the mega sdk2 in the future?

Tnx, Jo