Re: [Question #250273]: Merge diffs so no new complete backup is required

Cyber Killer posted a new comment:
I'm currently looking at Duplicity to replace rdiff-backup, and this is
also my concern. I know I will want to remove old backups after a while,
and having to make regular full backups is a less favorable option. It
would be great if duplicity worked like rdiff-backup in this regard -
keeping the newest backup as the full one and make diffs for the old
ones.