PPAs

Hey Ed, Kenneth!

I'm getting PPA management back into "easy mode" -- Launchpad has a nice
feature that can automate a lot of the work of a PPA for you, but it has
been broken for me for a while (page timed out every time I tried to get to
it, because I belonged in too many teams for LP to handle).  But looks like
that got fixed.

So I've been trying to set up the PPA recipes again.  You may see some
build failure emails from Launchpad while I do this.

And as I work on it, I may commit a few tweaks to the debian/ directory
directly to trunk.

Just a heads up.

When I get the recipes back in working order, managing the PPAs will be as
simple as visiting a web page and pressing "build" each release.  More
instructions later when I'm done.

-mt

Follow ups