Re: PPAs

Update!  I've built new packages in the PPA for 0.7.0 and also re-enabled
the daily testing PPA.

I did push a couple packaging/testing fixes to trunk, so make sure to bzr
pull next time you work in your checkout.  Nothing big, just updates to
work with older versions of tools.

Here's how to update the PPAs yourself:

A) Go to the PPA recipe page [1] and scroll to the bottom.
B) Click the edit icon next to the "Recipe contents" box and change the
version to be 0.7.1 or 0.90.2 or whatever you are releasing (the version is
hardcoded in the recipe because trunk doesn't actually have the version
stored anywhere)
C) Click the "Request build(s)" green button above the "Recipe contents"
box and select which releases you want to build for.

That's it!

You should also update the versioning used in the daily PPA at the same
time.  Go to its recipe [2] and do step B above again.  But no need to do
step C because the daily builds happen automatically.

-mt

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/+recipe/duplicity-releases
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/+recipe/duplicity-daily