Re: [Question #256329]: Duration of verifying

A.M. is still having a problem:
I have another question while this thread is still open:

Could I create and store the duplicity backup locally on my NAS, upload it to my external server and then synchronize it with a given tool? Like would that work from duplicity's point of view?
The only issue I see here is if one of the parts of the backup is changed the sync will upload a new file without deleting/replacing the old one, right?

My plan in general is this: Make an encrypted backup of my personal
files and upload them to a external server for backup purposes. And I
think this is my best shot at this without constantly having to download
the backup I made, right?