Re: [Question #263472]: taking multiple full backups

satish kumar is still having a problem:
Hi Edso,

My crontabe entry is : */5 * * * * env HOME=/root duply test
backup_purge_purge-full --force

I have read the manpage description :  enforcing a full every other time
via --full-if-older-than <time> , e.g. a full every month:

    duplicity --full-if-older-than 1M

I'm little confused with the command --full-if-older-than , Should I use
duply test backup --full-if-older-than ?

Thanks
Satish