Re: [Question #256351]: Error with dropbox backend after upgrade to 0.7.0

spidernik84 posted a new comment:
Hello,

I was hesitant to post here since this might be a different issue. I'll
be happy to create a new ticket if necessary.

Anyway, I get the same message but with a fresh setup:

dpbx Error: [403] u"Invalid app key (consumer key). Check your app's
configuration to make sure everything is correct."

I added the APP_KEY and APP_SECRET verbatim in the "/usr/lib/python2.7
/dist-packages/duplicity/backends/dpbxbackend.py" file. No success. As a
note, the Dropbox application was created with "full dropbox access",
still with the "development" status.

Some more info about my setup:
Ubuntu 12.04
duplicity 0.7.02-0ubuntu0ppa1080~ubuntu12.0

Thanks!