Re: [Question #264557]: duplicity: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch for file

the corruption bug was fixed in 0.6.23
 http://duplicity.nongnu.org/CHANGELOG
"
* Merged in lp:~mterry/duplicity/disappearing-source
  - When restarting a backup, we may accidentally skip the first chunk of one of
    the source files. To reproduce this,:
    1) interrupt a backup
    2) delete the source file it was in the middle of
    3) restart the backup
  - When replaying the source iterator to find where to resume from, we can't
    notice that the file is gone until we've already iterated past where it
    would be!
  - The solution I came up with is to just let duplicity stuff the data we
    accidentally read back into the source iterator.
  - This is actually a data loss bug, because it's possible to back up
    corrupted files (that are missing their first chunk).
"

..ede/duply.net