Re: [Question #264557]: duplicity: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch for file

>> verifying that and keeping it in sync with remote?
>could you explain more detailed how I can verify a single incremental backup?

verifying is essentially a restore without keeping the restored files.
so you will always restore the full up to the incremental you wanted to
test. this is how duplicity works. restore the file from the full, get
the files changes from next incr, apply changes via librsync, repeat
with next incr etc.