Re: [Question #264557]: duplicity: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch for file

Domoradov Alex posted a new comment:
I see, thanks for the info. I'm using 0.7 for a month without any
problem.

One more question. I hope the last one. I have 3 full backups

Type of backup set:                            Time:                                                    Num volumes:
Full                                                           Tue Apr 14 20:06:06 2015             34
Full                                                           Sat Apr 18 13:28:14 2015              34
Full                                                           Sat Apr 25 19:22:15 2015              35

And I want to delete the old ones and keep only the last

# duplicity remove-all-but-n-full 1 --dry-run file:///data/backup/duplicity/
Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Last full backup date: Sat Apr 25 19:22:15 2015
Found old backup chains at the following times:
Sat Apr 18 13:05:01 2015
Sat Apr 25 19:05:01 2015
Rerun command with --force option to actually delete.

According to the man page - A value of 1 means that only the single most
recent backup chain will be kept

So my question is - why duplicity want to delete the last available full
backup? Did I miss something?