Re: [Question #268927]: Multi-Thread FTP Uploads?

Martin Klefas posted a new comment:
Apologies, I know this will be in the remainder of the code, which seems
very well documented, but I'm struggling to find all the places that the
scheduler is called.

Once you've created the first volume Are you then doing volume creation
at level 1 and upload at level 1 followed by a call to insert_barrier?

If so, would a workaround (for 2 upload threads) be:
 Volume level 1
 upload level 2
 volume level 1
 upload level 2
 insert_barrier

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick entirely?