Re: [Question #268927]: Multi-Thread FTP Uploads?

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
Thanks for the kind words.

Duplicity does indeed the --asynchronous-upload option, but currently only
for one thread at a time.  You are more than welcome to enhance the current
code to allow more threads of execution.  You'll need to look into
asyncscheduler.py for the code and how it's used.  I'm sure there will be
plenty of challenges.

...Ken