Re: [Question #271597]: Fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04.3 - unable to restore - prompt for Encryption password all the time

Tom Murphy gave more information on the question:
Hi Edso,

1 GPG version should be the version that came with Ubuntu 14.04 64bit
(was upgraded from 12.04 if that has any bearing) - Reinstalled with
14.04.3 64bit

Used the one click backup button the Deja Dupe front end, never got down
to the terminal until there was and issue restoring, so it should be
whatever the default compression with the application is!

I don't have access to the system at the moment as it switched off and I
am away on business so cant post the GPG algos, but I remember running
the command and the output looks like that of a fresh install of Ubuntu
- in the previous crashed system I did not change or add any algos.

Thanks,
Tom

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.