Re: [Question #253609]: Amazone S3 Connection Reset by peer

Chris Cowan posted a new comment:
I only just now discovered the `--s3-use-multiprocessing` option, which
solves my problem. (I've been running scheduled backups, and a week ago
the signature file just grew to above 5gb. I was running with no backups
being made until I found the option.) Is there any reason that the `--s3
-use-multiprocessing` option isn't the default, or at least for large
files?

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.