Re: [Question #253609]: Amazone S3 Connection Reset by peer

maelp posted a new comment:
Hi, I have the same issue, I'm also using `--s3-use-multiprocessing` for a very large signature file (10s of GB) with duplicity 0.7.16
is there something else I have to add for the backup to complete?

```
Attempt 1 failed. BackendException: Multipart upload failed. Aborted.
Attempt 2 failed. BackendException: Multipart upload failed. Aborted.
Attempt 3 failed. BackendException: Multipart upload failed. Aborted.
Attempt 4 failed. BackendException: Multipart upload failed. Aborted.
Giving up after 5 attempts. BackendException: Multipart upload failed. Aborted.
07:59:39.521 Task 'BKP' failed with exit code '50'.
```

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.