Re: [Question #284756]: Python segfaults reliably mid-backup on OS X (Duplicity 0.7.06)

Jonathan Elchison posted a new comment:
Sadly, I don't believe there is anything (yet) to upgrade to, unless you
build your own.  As of current, librsync 2.0.0 is the latest version
tagged/released.  https://github.com/librsync/librsync/releases

I don't think Homebrew versions packages out of sync with upstream, so I
think the ball is in librsync's court.  The recipe still pulls 2.0.0
tagged:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/librsync.rb

As mentioned above, I think librsync is still looking for a portable way
to unit test the proposed solution.

FYI, your statement is misleading:  librsync 2.0.0 only crashes
Duplicity under very specific scenarios, as outlined in the librsync bug
report.  Many Duplicity users may very well never see this segfault.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.